Tandridge Golf Club
Here at Tandridge Golf Club, we run a very friendly and active Ladies’ section. Our busy and varied golf programme offers all members the opportunity to play as much or as little as they are able or would like to.
We have a dedicated Ladies’ morning on a Tuesday and also run an alternative competition at the weekend for those ladies not able to play on the following Tuesday. We enjoy equal access to the course 7 days a week depending on bookings.
Our ladies’ golf programme includes
- Weekly medals, stablefords (18 or 9 hole) and many forms of fun competitions
- Summer and Winter knockouts for singles and foursomes for all levels
- Ladies Club Championship
- Invitation Days
- Competing in Surrey organised Competitions such as The Pearson Trophy, The Hicks, Centenary Bowl and The Druce
- We enter these national competitions - Mail on Sunday, The Daily Mail Foursomes and the Coronation Foursomes
- We participate in other Surrey Club organised events by invitation
- We have a healthy programme of friendly matches against other Clubs a number of which are at the weekend for those unable to play during the week
- We run a very popular Ladies Open Day
Many of our ladies also like to take part in our ever-increasing mixed golf programme - such as our weekly roll-up, mixed knockouts, mixed matches against other Clubs plus all our traditional mixed competitions often held on a Bank Holiday Monday.
The Ladies’ section is always delighted to accept new members whether you have a handicap or not – indeed, for the latter, we have been running a very successful Academy for the last 15 years. We also have a very active junior section and warmly welcome both girls and boys to join.
If you are interested in joining or simply would like to talk to someone to discuss the opportunities and to play a round, please contact our Assistant Secretary, Jane Edwards on – Telephone Number 01883 712274 or Email email@example.com